Monday

A cute little canvas for my nephew


6-x-6-mixed-media-canvas-for-Maya-Road-by-Yvonne-Yam

I really love this cute photo of my nephew E that I scrapbooked last month so I made a 6x6 mixed media canvas for his parents to display at home.


I used a piece of my residual misted watercoloured paper as a "mat" for the photo and had fun with some glass bead gel medium and acrylic paints on the chipboard letter.


The 6x6 canvas was covered with a remnant piece of denim fabric. I added some white paint splatters (a recent obsession) to create a little more texture.


I finished with a clustering of some Maya Road embellishments.


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that photo, the 'e' and the button!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a smile!!!


Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

This makes me smile!! He's soooo adorable!! I love the e and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the use of denim!

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable! I love the silhouette cut photo and the mix of embellies you added in. And lots of artsy fun with the background and fabri! And my gosh, that grin on your nephew is making me grin from ear to ear, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It