Monday

A sad girl in watercolour...


A-sad-girl-in-watercolour

Meet my sad girl in watercolour. At least this time, it was intentional. *winks*


Of late, my drawn/painted girls have started to look the same to me and I wanted to challenge myself to try something different.


And of course, try it in just one medium - watercolour.


Which was quite challenging for me since I always use one medium on top of another to cover up my mistakes. *LOL*


Still lots of room for improvement but at least she looks a little different from the other girls in my art journal. :) 

Happy week ahead friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! She looks amazing (and sad!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, she's gorgeous, Yvonne! Amazing job with the watercolors! And yes, she does look sad.... but beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh, she's amazing!! Wow!! You are so talented, my friend!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

You are amazing how you continually stretch yourself creatively!!! Go girl with the sadness!!! Nah. Next stop happy girl??'nnn

Lizzyc said...

Wow though she be sad she looks amazing in details...

Cindy deRosier said...

You nailed sad. It would be a fun challenge to paint the same girl through each emotion.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It