Monday

Another decorated paper bag...


Another-decorated-paper-bag

Since July this year,  I've been obsessed with making sweet treats from scratch. Really. :)

Free time is spent looking at recipes online, reading through the reviews, buying the ingredients and testing them out on weekends. 

So far, I've made pancakes, panna cotta, brownies, bundt cakes, banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, marble cake and madeleines. The Gangster Gang [aka nephews + niece] have been instrumental in giving feedback...you know... by devouring everything I make in a flash. *LOL*


Of course, the next step would be to share [split the calories..haha] the sweet treats I make with others...and packaging them in something pretty - like a decorated paper bag. *winks*


These are super easy to make and can be stored away flat until you need to use them.


A piece of patterned paper, some pretties from Maya Road and the help of a hot glue gun....and I'm all done!

P/s: Do you have any fave recipes to share with me? 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

I think I want to come to your place and taste your baking! It sounds so yummy! I love these bags - practical and beautiful at the same time.

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely decorating.....great idea to pre-do them & your cooking sounds YUM! I'm in line next to heather!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous (and such a great idea!!!!)!!!!!!! I love love love the flower and the pearls!!!!!!!!!!

SD pooja said...

So pretty bag and if its filled with some home baked treats ..what to say !

If you want to know how not to bake I am always there ;) !

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh, this is stunning, Yvonne! I am a sucker for good gift packaging, and this, my friend, is making me swoon! And how fun to hear you are delving into the world of baking! One of our favorite cookie recipes is Monster Cookies, originally by Paula Dean, I believe. They have just about everything in them.... oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, nuts, M&Ms, dried fruit... anything and everything you could want, and more! ;)

Hussena said...

This is such a beautiful bag,Yvonne. Love the simple & elegant embellishing. So good to hear your nephews & niece loved your baked goodies a lot :D

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous bag!! I love how you've decorated it!! And such a great idea to make them ahead of time to have when you need them!! It's perfect to hold your yummy baked goodies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

You've combined my two favorite things: paper crafting and baking (eating) sweets! I'm trying to do more of one and less of the other though... ;)

Lynn said...

I now know we have a lot in common. I also love to decorate plain bags and fill them with my baked goods. Your bag is gorgeous and I'm sure your pastries are just as delicious. Reading and seeing your blog always makes me smile and gives me creative thoughts.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It