Tuesday

This mixed media canvas belongs to...[insert your name]


Follow-your-dreams-mixed-media-canvas 

Last week I shared this 6x6 mixed media canvas on my Facebook Fan Page and got some really lovely comments....so I thought it would be nice to score some points with Santa *winks* by giving this away to one lucky person! :)

Follow-your-dreams-mixed-media-canvas by Yvonne Yam

The patterned papers are all from the Blue Fern Studios Montage Collection. 

Follow-your-dreams-mixed-media-canvas by Yvonne Yam

I toned down the design of the paper around my focal point with some heavy gesso, then added some Liquitex White Opaque Flakes for texture and subtle sparkle.

Follow-your-dreams-mixed-media-canvas by Yvonne Yam

If you think this little mixed media canvas would look good on your desk/wall OR you just want to own a Yvonne Yam original [you know, in the event that I get famous or something...*winks*], leave me a comment on this post. The deadline is Tuesday, December 16th.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing!! WOW WOW WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the woman, the colors and the textures!!!! And you are famous in my house ... whenever I show my "Tucker-Wolek" canvas -- I say, "My friend Yvonne in Singapore made it!!" ... and everyone is always like, "WOW!!" *wink* :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Just gorgeous!!

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Yvonne! Love the vintage look!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Oh wow! Who wouldn't love to win this stunning masterpiece! I would love to, for sure. Amazing texture. How I wish I get to feel that texture in real ;) Thanks for the chance, Yvonne!

Shylaashree said...

beautiful canvas yvonne, blinged butterfly is so pretty

Shylaashree said...

beautiful canvas yvonne, blinged butterfly is so pretty

lavina agarwal said...

Wow such a classic canvas. .love the background. .butterflies and the gorgeous blooms. .would love to feel them for real :)

Caz said...

I would really really rrreeaaalllllyyy like to own a Yvonne Yam original :-D They are too pretty!!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is gorgeous....I'm throwing my hat [proverbial] in the ring:) It would SO suit my scrap room....& who would NOT want a YY original....excuse me! In certain circles you ARE famous!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Yvonne! I absolutely love your gorgeous creations! This one is no exception! Simply beautiful, as always, my friend!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This canvas is so pretty and I absolutely love the blingy butterflies.. and it would look amazing on the shelf across from my desk so I can see it every time I sit down to scrap.. and think of you of course!!

Hussena said...

Its absolutely gorgeous canvas Yvonne ..I love each and every tiny detail on it from the papers to the beautiful bling :)And you are already a celebrity in my books :)

Suman Pandit said...

count me in Yvonne !!! I have just the right place for it in front of my desk :)

Lisa said...

Oh my, this is stunning, Yvonne!! I absolutely love the design and details!! What a gorgeous canvas!! It would look so beautiful hanging in my craft room to inspire me ;) Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

so awesome.. great designing..

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Radhika said...

Pretty canvas..who would like to miss it.. am going to make place on my desk for this canvas ;) :)

Unknown said...

what a pretty canvas!

Audrey Pettit said...

You make the most fabulous altered canvases my friend! Wow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It